2. Send your files to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "3D Printing". Please specify any specific material, color, constraints, and how many of each part you need.
3. We'll reply within 1 business day with a free estimate of the cost and lead time for your print(s). For small hobby or prototype parts using PLA or PETG, expect to pay between $5-$15 (excl. shipping).
4. Once you're ready, you'll need to confirm your order via email. As soon as the order is confirmed, we'll schedule your print(s) for the earliest available time. Please note during periods of high demand, availability may be limited and lead times will be longer. When your print(s) are complete, we'll send you an invoice via email and schedule a delivery time.
5. Certain locations are eligible for free shipping - see our Google business listing for more information.
For the best results, you'll want to choose the plastic type that works best for your part. To help you make this decision, we've compiled some information about a variety of different materials we can print with.
Currently available* filaments and colors: PLA (Orange, Gray); PETG (Red, Green); ABS (Black); PC/ASA blend (White).
* For an additional stocking fee, we can order a specific color or material not listed here. This fee is dependent on the price of the material and is subject to change. We guarantee that PLA, PETG, and ABS will be available in at least 1 color at all times.
We price custom prints on a per-item basis, this means that we cannot provide an estimate until we have a 3D model of the part(s).
Our prices are based on a combination of material costs and print time, so you only pay for what you need. We strive to provide competitive pricing for both small and large parts.